Dear all, it’s very nice to meet you here! I want to welcome you on my page.
Let’s get started with a brief resumé. I’m Brazilian, from São Paulo, and there we speak PORTUGUESE, not Spanish, but PORTUGUESE. I live in Geneva, Switzerland, a lovely, beautiful and safe city in central Europe. There we speak french, but there are lots of English speakers because of the International Organizations such as UN, WTC, WHO, Red Cross and so on. At this moment I’m enrolled in a job about climate change and the role media plays on this issue. I’m also doing a master degree of Arts in Media and Communication at the International University in Geneva.
I’ve been blogging since 2006 -when I moved out to Europe – about my experience in the old continent. It’s kind of a personal blog, despite of this I get a bit more than a thousand visits per months and that’s all. Now the time of being an adventurous girl in Europe is gone. Things became serious for me. I want to start something new, something that has more to do with me and things I like and care about. I want to write a blog more informative, journalistic and get as much readers I can. I want to be read, that’s why I’ll be blogging also in English. But don’t be surprised if one day you come here and do not understand a single word! There are lots of stuff I want to say in my own language just because I don’t feel comfortable telling them in another language. Hope you forgive my English grammar mistakes. And to my Brazilians readers, hope you understand it. There will be probably some french as well. I want this blog to reflect dynamism, variety, diversity and good mood!
I promise that:
- This blog will have space for news and stories about many different issue;
- This blog will have space for criticism, but keep it constructive;
- This blog will have space for jokes and lots of sense of humour;
- This blog will have lots of space for women and ours issue (such as men);
- This blog will have space for positive and cool things, stories, people and subjects;
- This blog will encourage some political fights, like freedom for the women;
- This blog will have space for Internet, technologies, music, communication and…others blogs.
- This blog will have space for everything I consider important, nice, interesting or helpful.
I really hope you enjoy it!
See you, then.